Oswald Defense Lawyer

"His mouth is in his brain"

Monday, June 05, 2006

Testimony of the Week


ODL: What was it that either of these men said to you?
Little Old Lady: Pardon?
ODL: What was it that either this man here or his partner said to you that convinced you that your water heater needed to be repaired?
Little Old Lady: I don't get you, sir.
ODL: What exactly did anyone say to you? What exactly did these men say to you to convince you that your water heater needed a repair?
Little Old Lady: I still don't get you.
ODL: Are you able to hear me okay?
Little Old Lady: Pardon.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Nimiwey said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


sounds like you when im talking about my feelings.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Sounds like a fun cross examination. I've seen more than one older person testify just fine on direct examination and then turn into a befuddled mess on cross. I have been suspicious in each case that the witness was just using their age as a way to avoid getting trapped by an evil (clever) defense attorney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home